부담없이 즐겨 입기에 좋은 니트원피스예요.
신축성이 뛰어난 골지 짜임으로 몸에 핏되는 라인인데, 답답하거나 끼임없이 편한 착용감으로
데일리용으로 손색없는 제품인데요, 그렇다고 완전 이지한 느낌도 들지않아
세트로 나온 허리끈을 하지 않아주셔도 너무너무 예뻐요.
살짝 밋밋하다 싶거나, 허리라인을 강조 해 주시고 싶을땐 벨트로 허리라인을 잡아주시면 좋아요.
기본좋게 쭉쭉 늘어나는 신축성에 여유있는 길이감과 넉넉한 사이즈에 비해 가벼워서
착용감에 한번 더 반하실 제품이예요.
상의부분은 몸에 붙는 핏되는 라인인데, 스커트라인은 밑으로 내려갈수록 아주 살짝 퍼지는
플레어 라인으로 나왔어요. :)
몸에 살짝 붙는편이여서 저처럼 똥배가 있으신 분들은 배에 살짝 힘주고 착용 해 주시면 좋아요.
너무너무 편한데 그렇다고 막 이지하거나 츄리한 느낌도 없어서 데일리용으로도 좋구요, 살짝 신경써서 멋부린듯한
여성스러운 룩 연출에도 좋으실거에요.
167인 제 키에 종아리를 절반정도 덮어주는 기장으로 저보다 아담하신 분들을 위해
5cm 짧은 숏기장도 나오니 기호나 체형에 맞게 골라서 예쁘게 착용 해주세요.
원사이즈로 나왔는데 뛰어난 신축성으로 66사이즈까지 추천드려요.
베이지 칼라를 착용 해 주실땐 밝은 톤의 언더웨어를, 블랙칼라를 착용 해 주실땐
어두운 톤의 언더웨어를 착용 해 주셔서 비침에 신경 써 주시면 좋을거 같아요.
There may be 1-3cm error depending on the measuring method, measuring position, and measuring instrument.
The same size may vary slightly depending on body type.
Denim and colored fabrics are naturally dripping, so please wash them separately to prevent dye transfer.
The color of the product may look different depending on the monitor resolution and angle.
Contrary to the washing instructions listed above, you cannot exchange or return the product.
In case of accessories, allergic materials are different for each customer, so please check the materials before purchasing.
About R. Cash
The cache provided by RELAKET through the promotion of the store goods, purchase of goods or a refund, you can use.
How to earn R.Cash?
If after application partners active in the recruitment page of my store partners approve the activities can be the active partner, you can get the R. cache through purchases contribute through activities
We operate overseas shipping service by product. In case of overseas shipment, the shipping cost varies according to the volume/ volume of the country and product you send, so be sure to check the shipping cost charged when ordering the product.
Please select SNS to share the product with.Depending on SNS, you may need account information to share.
To keep your personal information safe, you need to change your existing password. Please use after registering a new password below.
The temporary access password granted must be changed once for the first time in order to use the service normally .
terms of usage
Terms and conditions of members of the online shopping mall 'JULL-LOG Cyber Mall'
Article 1 (Objective)
These Terms and Conditions are the rights of the Cyber Mall and its users to use Internet-related services (hereinafter referred to as "services") operated by JULL-LOG Corporation (e-commerce operators)?The purpose of the Chapter is to stipulate duties and responsibilities.
*"E-commerce using PC communication, wireless, etc. shall be subject to this Agreement unless it is contrary to its nature.
Article 2 (Justice)
1"mall" means a virtual business place where a JULL-LOG company can trade goods or services to users (hereinafter referred to as "goods lights") using computers and other information and communication facilities, and is also used as the meaning of the operator who operates the cyber mall.
2"User" means the members and non-members who access "Mall" and receive the services provided by "Mall" pursuant to this Agreement.
3 'members' provide personal information to "mol" and thus register the information of "mol" continuously
The person who is provided and who can continue to use the services provided by "mole"
4 Non-members are those who do not subscribe to a member but use the services provided by "mole."
Article 3 (Specifications, descriptions, and amendments to the terms and conditions)
1 "Mall" includes the contents of these terms and conditions, the name of the person and the name of the representative, the address of the location of the sales office (including the address where the consumer complaint can be addressed), and the telephone number?Pre-delivery number?E-mail address, business registration number, communication sales report number, personal information management manager, etc. are posted on the initial service screen (front) of JULL-LOG Cybermall so that users can easily find out. However, the contents of the terms and conditions can be viewed through the connection screen.
2 "Apply to the terms and conditions set out before the user agrees to the terms and conditions?Shipping responsibilities?
In order to help users understand important contents such as refund conditions, separate connecting screens or pop-up screens should be provided to obtain user confirmation.
3 "Mole" is the consumer protection law in e-commerce, the law concerning the regulation of terms and conditions, the basic law for e-commerce transactions, and the electronic
These terms and conditions can be amended to the extent that they do not violate relevant laws, such as the Signature Act, the Act on Promotion of Information and Communication Network Utilization, the Act on Visit Sales, and the Consumer Protection Act.
4 If "mall" revises the terms and conditions, specify the date of application and the reason for the revision, and specify the initial conditions of the mall along with the current terms and conditions.
Notice is made on the screen seven days before the application date. However, if the details of the terms and conditions are changed in a disadvantageous manner to the user, the notice shall be made with a grace period of at least In such a case, "mall" clearly compares the pre-revision and post-revision content to indicate the user's knowledge.
5 If "mall" revises the terms and conditions, those amended only apply to contracts entered into after the date of application.
The terms and conditions of the previous amendment shall remain in effect for contracts already entered into before that date. However, the amended terms and conditions shall apply if the user who has already signed the contract sends a message to the "mall" within the notice period of the revised agreement under paragraph 3.
6 Consumer protection in e-commerce, etc. regarding matters not specified in this Agreement and interpretation of these Terms
It is in accordance with the Consumer Protection Guidelines and related statutes or business practices in e-commerce as provided by the Korea Fair Trade Commission, etc.
Article 4 (Providing and changing services)
1. Providing information about goods or services and signing purchase contracts
2. Delivery of goods or services under purchase agreement
3. Other "mall"-defined tasks
2"mole" shall be entered into a contract that is subsequently entered into in the event of a change in the sale of goods or services or technical specifications.
You can change the contents of the goods or services to be provided by. In such a case, the contents of the current goods or services are immediately notified to the place where they are posted, specifying the changed goods or services and the date of delivery.
3 If the service contract with the user is changed for reasons such as the sale of goods or a change of technical specifications, the reason for the change will be notified immediately to the address that is available to the user.
In the case of paragraph 4 of the preceding paragraph, "mall" shall indemnify the damages incurred by the user. However, the "mole" is intentional or over-
This is not the case if you are demonstrating that there are no threads.
Article 5 (Section of Service)
1 Repair inspection of information and communication facilities such as computers?In case of replacement, failure, communication failure, etc.
In the U.S., you can temporarily stop providing services.
2"mall" shall indemnify the users or third parties for damages caused by the temporary suspension of the service provision due to the reasons given in paragraph 1. However, if the "mole" proves to be intentional or innocent.
3 In case the service cannot be provided due to the change of business items, abandonment of the business, and integration between the companies;
Notifies users of "mall" by the method specified in Article 8 and consumes them according to the conditions originally set forth in "mall"
I'll make it up to you. However, if the "mall" does not notify the compensation standard, it is the mileage of the users
In addition, the user is paid in kind or in cash equivalent to the currency value commensurate with the "mall"
Article 6 (Registration of Members)
1 The user submits member information according to the subscription form set by "Mole" and signs that he or she agrees to this Agreement and applies for membership.
2 "Mole" shall be applied for membership as provided in paragraph 1 unless the following subparagraphs apply for membership:
Register as a member.
1. Except in cases where a subscriber has previously lost his or her membership pursuant to Article 7 subparagraph 3 of this Agreement and has obtained approval for membership of "Mol" as a person three years has passed since his or her membership was lost under Article 7 subparagraph 3.
2. In case there is a false, omitted entry or error in the registration.
3. Registering as another member is deemed to be a technical impediment to the "mall"
3 The period of establishment of a membership contract shall be when the approval of "Mall" has been reached by the member.
4 In the event that there is a change in the registration pursuant to Article 15 paragraph 1, the member shall immediately notify the change to "mall" by e-mail and other means.
Article 7 (The withdrawal of members and the loss of qualifications, etc.)
1 The member may request withdrawal from "mall" at any time, and "mall" shall immediately handle withdrawal of membership.
2 In the event that a member falls under the following reasons, "mall" may limit and suspend his or her membership.
1. If false information is registered at the time of a subscription application
2. Payment for goods purchased using "mall", other "mall"In connection with the use, the member shall assume the obligation.
In case of non-payment on a day
3. Threatening e-commerce order, such as obstructing the use of "mall" by others or stealing the information;
4. In case a statute or this Agreement is prohibited or acts contrary to the official and western world by means of "mall"
3 "Mole" limits membership?Reasons for the same act repeated more than twice or within 30 days after stopping
If is not corrected, "mall" may result in loss of membership.
4 In the event that "mall" loses membership, member registration is deleted. In such a case, the member shall be notified and the member shall be given an opportunity to explain his or her life by setting a period of at least 30 days before the registration of the member is cancelled.
Article 8 (Notices to Members)
1 In the event that "mall" gives notice to the member, the member shall notify the member through an e-mail address designated in advance with "mall".
I can do it.
2 In case of notification to an unspecified number of members, "mall" shall be posted on the "mall" bulletin board for more than one week and each notice shall be given.
You can grind to However, the members shall individually notify matters that have a significant impact on their transactions.
Article 9 (Purchasing application)
"Mole" users apply for purchase in the "mall" award by the following or similar method, and "mall" means that the user can make a purchase.
In applying for purchase, each of the following shall be provided in an easy way. However, if a member is a member, no.2
You may exclude the application of paragraphs 4 through 4.
1. Searching for and selecting goods lights
2. Enter name, address, phone number, e-mail address (or mobile phone number)
3. Terms & Conditions, limited subscription tickets, shipping charges?Check information related to installation costs, etc.
4. Marks agreeing to these terms and conditions and checking or rejecting the points in paragraph 3. above (e.g., click the mouse)
5. Agree to apply for purchase of goods, etc. and to confirm "mall"
6. Choosing a payment method
Article 10 (Constitution of Contracts)
1 "Mall" may not accept a purchase application as provided in Article 9 under the following subparagraphs: All
However, in the event of a contract with a minor, if the agreement is not obtained by the legal representative, the minor himself or the minor is not obtained.
Notice shall be made that the legal representative may cancel the contract.
1. In case of falsehood, omission, or error in the application
2. In case a minor purchases goods and services prohibited by the Youth Protection Act, such as tobacco and alcohol;
3. In case you find that your acceptance of other purchase requests is significantly impeded by "mall"
4. If you return more than 70% of the purchase amount twice, you can refuse and cancel your purchase.
5. Payment method When requesting cancellation of most products except some items after payment by mobile phone
You can refuse to sign a contract for the entire product.
In case of mobile phone payment, partial cancellation is not possible, so if you refund it separately,
This is because the fee for the total amount is paid by "mol"
2 The contract shall be deemed to have been established at the time when approval of "mall" was reached to the user in the form of receipt confirmation under Article 12 paragraph 1.
3 The "Mall" signalling shall include information on the availability and availability of the user's purchase application, cancellation of the purchase application, etc.
Article 11 (payment method)
Payment method for goods or services purchased at "mall" shall be made by the following methods available:
You may. However, "mol" shall not collect any nominal fees for payment of goods or other goods for the users' payment method.
1. Transfers of various accounts, such as phone banking, Internet banking, and mail banking
2. Payment of various cards such as prepaid, debit, credit card, etc.
3. Online bankbook deposit
4. Payment by e-money
5. Payment on receipt
6. Payment by points paid by "mall" such as mileage
7. Payment by a gift certificate under contract with "Mole" or recognized by "Mole"
8. Payment by other electronic payment methods, etc.
Article 12 (Receive confirmation notice, right?Change and cancel purchase application)
1 "Mall" shall notify the user of the receipt when the user requests a purchase.
2 A user who receives a notification of receipt can request to change or cancel the purchase application immediately after receiving the notification of the receipt, and "mol" must be dealt with according to the request of the user before delivery. However, if the payment has already been made, it shall be subject to the provisions of Article 15 concerning withdrawal of subscription withdrawal, etc.
Article 13 (supply of goods lights)
1 "Mall" takes other necessary measures such as ordering, packaging, etc. to deliver goods within 7 days from the date of the user's subscription, unless there is a separate agreement regarding the timing of supply to the user and the goods. However, if the "mole" has already received all or part of the payment, such as goods, it shall take action within two working days from the date of receipt of the payment in full or in part. The "mall" shall take proper measures to check the supply procedure and progress of the goods lights.
2"mall" means of delivery for goods purchased by the user, the person responsible for shipping costs by means, and the delivery period by means, etc.
Specify. If the "mall" exceeds the agreed delivery period, the user shall be indemnified for damages caused by it. Just "Mole" on purpose?Not if you have proven that you are innocent.
Article 14 (Refund)
"Mole" shall be used when the goods requested by the user cannot be delivered or provided due to the sale or other
In the event that the user is notified of the reason for the payment and received payment in advance, the refund shall be made within two working days from the date of receipt of the payment or the action necessary for the refund shall be taken.
Article 15 (Receiving subscriptions, etc.)
1 Users who sign a contract with "Mall" on the purchase of goods may withdraw their application within seven days from the date of receipt confirmation.
2 In the event that the goods are delivered, the user may return or exchange them if they fall under 1 of the following:
1. In the event that goods are destroyed or damaged due to responsible reasons to the user (in addition, if the packages are damaged to check the contents of the goods, you can withdraw your subscription).
2. In case the value of goods, etc., has been significantly reduced by the use of the user or by some consumption;
3. In case the value of the goods has decreased significantly over time to a point where it is difficult to rese
4. If a product with the same performance can be duplicated, the packaging of the original product is damaged.
3 In the case of subparagraphs 2 or 4, the user's subscription process is not restricted unless the "mall" has been specified in a place where consumers can easily find out if the "mall" is restricted in advance.
4 The users can withdraw their subscription within March from the date of receiving the goods or within 30 days from the date of receipt of the goods or from the date when they became aware of the facts, when the contents of the goods are different from the displayed advertisement or are implemented differently from the details of the contract, despite the provisions of paragraphs 1 and 2.
Article 16 (Effect of withdrawal of subscription, etc.)
1 "Mall" shall refund the payment of goods, etc. already paid, within three working days, when the goods are returned from the user. In such a case, when "mol" delays the refund of goods and light to the user, the delay interest calculated by multiplying the delay rate determined by the Fair Trade Commission for the delay period.
2 "mall" is a product made by the user as a payment method, such as a credit card or electronic currency, in return for the above payment.
In the event of payment of the same amount, the operator who provided the corresponding payment method without delay shall pay the amount of the goods, etc.
Request to stop or cancel the claim.
3 In the case of subscription iron circuits, the user shall pay for the return of the supplied goods. "Mall" shall not seek penalty or damages from the user for reasons of withdrawal of the subscription. However, if the contents of the goods are different from the displayed advertisement or if the contract is executed and the products are withdrawn, the cost of returning the goods shall be borne by "mol".
4 In the event that the user pays for shipping when the goods are provided, "Mall" clearly indicates who pays for the goods during the subscription season.
Article 17 (Personal Information Protection)
1"mall" shall collect the minimum information necessary to fulfill the purchase contract when collecting the user's information. The following:
Required; otherwise optional.
3. Phone number
4. Hope ID (for members)
5. Password (for members)
6. Email address (or mobile phone number)
2 When "mall" collects personal information that can be personally identified by a user, it must be agreed with the user
3 Personal information provided shall not be provided to third parties for non-purpose use or for non-purpose use without the consent of the users concerned, and all responsibilities shall be "mol." Exceptions shall be made in the following cases:
1. In case the shipping company is informed of the minimum number of users (name, address, phone number) required for delivery.
2. In case a particular individual is provided in an indistinguishable form as necessary for statistical preparation, academic research or market research;
3. In case of need for settlement of payment by transaction of goods, etc.
4. In case of need for identification to prevent theft
5. In case there is an inevitable reason required by law or regulation;
4 If the "mole" requires consent from users pursuant to paragraphs 2 and 3, the person shall specify or withdraw the information network promotion and information protection regulations concerning the information provision to third parties, such as the identity of the person in charge of personal information management (assignment, name and telephone number, other contacts), purpose of collecting and purpose of use of the information, and the information provided to third parties (providers, purpose of provision and contents of the information) at any time.
5 Users may request access to their personal information and correct errors at any time.
The "mole" shall be obliged to take necessary action without delay. If the user requests correction of the error, "mall" will not use the personal information until the error is corrected.
6 "Mall" shall minimize the number of managers by limiting the number of such persons to protect personal information, such as credit cards, bank accounts, etc.
The user is responsible for all damages caused by the loss, theft, leakage, or tampering of the user's personal information, including the .
7 A third party that receives personal information from "mol" or its members shall have the purpose of collecting personal information or the purpose of
When achieved, the personal information is destroyed without delay.
Article 18 ("Mole's Duty")
1 "Mole" shall not be prohibited by statute or this Agreement or conduct any acts contrary to the official and western world and shall be continuously and reliably goods as provided herein?The best efforts shall be made to provide the service.
2 "Mall" means a user's personal information (credit information gun) so that the user can safely use the Internet service.
You must have a security system for protection.
3 "Mole" indicates the product or service?Laws on the Fairness of Advertising" Article 3" Unjustified Markings?In the event that a user suffers damage due to an advertising act, the user is responsible for compensation.
4 "Mole" does not send for-profit advertising e-mail that users do not want.
Article 19 (A duty to the ID and password of a member)
1 Except in the case of Article 17, the member shall be responsible for the management of the ID and password.
2 Members shall not allow third parties to use their IDs and passwords.
3 In the event that a member recognizes that his ID and password have been stolen or used by a third party, he/she shall notify "mall" immediately and follow the instructions provided by "mall."
Article 20 (User's Duty)
The user shall not perform the following actions:
1. Registration of false information upon application or modification
2. The theft of other people's
3. Change of information posted in "Mole"
4. Send or post information (computer programs, etc.) other than information specified by "mall"
5. Violation of intellectual property rights, such as copyrights by "mole" other third parties
6. The act of defaming or obstructing the work of a third party;
7. Disclosure or publication of obscene or violent messages, video, voice, or other information that is contrary to the public and the public in the mall;
Article 21 (The relationship between the "Mole" and the "Mole" of the "Mole" of the "Connected"
1 Top "mole" and sub "mall" are hyperlinks (e.g., letters, pictures, and fairytales on the target of hyperlinks).
If connected, e.g. by means of an embedded method, the former is referred to as the "mole" (web site), and the latter is the "mole" (web)
It's called a site.
2Connected"mall"is for transactions with users by means of goods provided independently by the connected"mall".
Indicates that you do not accept warranty liability and that you specify the initial face of the "mole" or the pop-up screen at the time of connection.
In the event of such a case, we are not liable for the transaction.
Article 22 (Restrictions on the attribution and use of copyrights)
1 Copyright for works created by "Mole" and other intellectual property rights shall be attributed to "Mall".
2 The user obtains information obtained by using "mall" in advance of "mall" in which intellectual property rights are attributed to "mole".
It shall not be used for profit or made available to third parties by cloning, transmitting, publishing, distributing, broadcasting, or other means without consent.
3 "Mall" shall be notified to the users in the event of use of copyright attributable to the users in accordance with the agreement.
Article 23 (Resolution of Disputes)
1 "Mall" is intended to reflect legitimate opinions or complaints raised by users and to compensate for the damages.
Installation of damage compensation mechanism?It's in operation.
2 "Mall" shall handle complaints and opinions submitted by the users first. However, if it is difficult to expedite the process, the user will be notified immediately of the reason and the schedule for processing.
3 In the event that a user applies for damage relief in connection with an e-commerce dispute between the "mall" and the users, it can be adjusted by the Fair Trade Commission or the dispute settlement agency commissioned by the city governor.
Article 24 (Trial Rights and Jurisdiction Act)
1 The case concerning the e-commerce dispute between "mall" and the users shall be based on the user's address at the time of the complaint, and, in the case of no address, shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the local court in charge of the residence. However, the user's address or residence is not clear at the time of filing the complaint, or in the case of a foreign resident, it is filed with the competent court under the Civil Procedure Act.
2 The Korean law applies to e-commerce lawsuits filed between "mall" and users.
Article 25 (Appropriation and deposit)
1. Deposits and deposits are e-money used like cash within the "mole" and are only available when purchasing goods.
However, in case of reserves, the company may limit the scope of the reserves without notice.
2. Deposits are provided only by the members and can be paid using mobile or cash.
3. The reserve fund is provided by the member only.
4. You can only use up to 20% of the purchase amount.
5. Deposits and deposits may be used in conjunction with other payment methods (credit card, mobile, cash).
7. The company may restrict the application and use of reserves or deposits during certain periods, such as discount events or alliance events.
8. In case the member receives free reserves from the company through product purchases or events, the member can only use the time limit set by the company.
9. Validity period: For reserves received from the company, the validity period is until December 31st of the following year based on the date when the reserve fund was provided.
Any deposits that have expired will automatically expire.
10. Notwithstanding the validity period of item 9, "Mole" may recover the member's accumulated reserves regardless of the effective agency of item 7.
- Members who have not accumulated additional funds for one year from the date of final accumulation or who have logged in for the past year based on the date of the expiration of the reserve fund
These Terms and Conditions shall be effective as of March 17, 2019.
[Personal Information Processing Policy]
1. Items of personal information collected and methods of collection
1) The company collects the following personal information for membership, non-members' purchases, counseling, and prevention of non-
- Required items: Name, ID, password, address, e-mail, date of birth, mobile phone number, age 14 or older, sms reception, and e-mail reception
- Selection item: refund account information
2) Collection method
The company collects personal information in the following ways:
When users sign up as members to use a membership service, the company receives essential information for providing the service online. The essential information that users receive when subscribing to a member is the name, e-mail address, phone number, and address. In addition, users can selectively enter the information to provide quality service.
In addition, you can selectively request personal information input for statistical analysis or gift provision during surveys or events within the service. However, we will not collect sensitive personal information (racial and ethnic, ideological and creed, origin and domicile, political orientation and criminal records, health status, and sex life) that are feared to violate users' basic human rights, and we will certainly seek prior consent from users if necessary. In any case, the information entered is not used for any other purpose other than the purpose for which the user was informed beforehand and the information is not leaked outside.
2. Purpose of collecting and using personal information
The company utilizes the personal information collected for the following purposes:
1) Payment of fees, contents, purchase and payment of charges, delivery of goods, billing, and financial services based on the performance of the contract and the provision of the service, and authentication and financial services of the person in financial transactions.
2) Managing members
Personal identification, personal identification, prevention of unauthorized use and prevention of unauthorized use by members of a membership system, identification of applicants, age identification, complaint handling, etc. and notification
3) Used in marketing and advertising
Statistics on the transmission of advertising information, such as events, frequency of access, or service use by members
4) Sharing and providing personal information
The company uses the users' personal information within the scope notified in "2. Collection and Use of Personal Information" and does not use the user's personal information beyond this scope or disclose the users' personal information to the outside world in principle without the users's prior consent. Exceptions are made if:
'Login with a Facebook account'
'Login to your Naver account.'
"Login to Kakao Talk account."
This is to inform you that JULL-LOG's website and members using the mobile web will be subject to the 'Login Operation Policy with each account on Naver/Facebook/Kakao Talk'.
5) Personal information retention and period of use
In principle, the company destroys the personal information without delay after the personal information collection and utilization purposes are achieved. However, under the provisions of the relevant statutes, such as the Commercial Act and the Consumer Protection Act in e-Commerce, if it is necessary to hold them for a certain period of time, for example, for the purpose of verifying the transaction-related management relationship, as follows:
- Records on contracts or withdrawal of subscriptions: Five years (Act on Consumer Protection in Electronic Commerce, etc.)
- Records on payment and supply of goods: Five years (Act on Consumer Protection in Electronic Commerce, etc.)
- Records on consumer complaint or dispute handling: 3 years (Act on Consumer Protection in Electronic Commerce, etc.)
- In case of collection for temporary purposes such as surveys and events: the end date of such surveys and events
- Records of visits (logs): Three months (Telecommunications Secrets Protection Act)
4. Disposal procedures and methods of personal information
In principle, the company destroys the personal information without delay after the personal information collection and utilization purposes are achieved. Disposal procedures and methods are as follows.
1) Demolition procedure
The information entered by the user for service use, etc., is transferred to a separate database (for paper), stored for a certain period of time (see retention and service period) after the purpose is achieved, according to internal policy and other related statutes.
Personal information transferred to a separate DB shall not be used for any other purpose than to be retained unless the case is governed by law.
2) Demolition method
- Personal information printed on paper: Crushed or incinerated with a shredder
- Personal information stored in electronic file format: Delete records using technical methods that cannot be replayed
5. Providing a third party of personal information
The user's personal information is used within the scope of his/her consent for the purpose of collecting and using his/her personal information. Without the user's prior consent, the user's personal information is not used beyond this scope or, in principle, disclosed to the outside world. Exceptions shall be made in the following cases:
- In case users agree to it in advance
- in the event that there is a request from the investigative agency according to the provisions of the Act or according to the procedures and methods set forth in the Act for investigation purposes;
6. Consignment of personal information
In order to facilitate the processing of the user's personal information, it is required to notify the person receiving the personal information processing request (hereinafter referred to as the trustee) in advance and the details of the task of entrusting the user's personal information. The personal information processing trustees of the company and their duties are as follows.
consignee (assignee): Contents of consignment work (assignment work)
CJ Korea Express: Providing services such as product delivery service and location of delivery/ arrival information.
(Note)Equinix : Client Information DB System Subcontracting (Computing Outsourcing)
Seoul Credit Rating Information (Note): Self-certification)
NICE Papers (Note) : Payment related
Retention period and service period: Until member withdrawal and expiry of consignment contract
7. The rights of users and legal representatives and their method of exercise
1) Users and their legal representatives may inquire or modify the personal information of themselves or children under the age of 14 at any time and request their registration (consentation of the agreement).
2) To check or modify personal information of users or children under the age of 14 (or "membership information modification"), and to sign up (approval) you can click "members withdrawal" to access, correct or withdraw from the membership verification process.
If you contact the person in charge of personal information in writing, by phone or by e-mail, we will take care of it without delay
3) If a user requests correction for an error in his or her personal information, the user will not use or provide the personal information until the correction is completed. In addition, if incorrect personal information is already provided to a third party, the correction result will be notified to the third party without delay so that the correction can be made.
The company processes personal information that has been revoked or deleted at the request of the user or legal representative according to the information specified in "3. Securing and using personal information" and cannot be accessed or used for other purposes.
8. Items on the operation of cookies
1) For use, such as cookies.
To provide target marketing and personal service by analyzing the frequency of access and time of visits between members and non-members, identifying the users' tastes and interests, tracking their own tracks, and identifying the degree of participation in various events and visits.
You have the option of installing cookies. Therefore, you may allow all cookies by setting options in your web browser, check each time the cookies are saved, or refuse to save all cookies.
2) How to Deny Cookie Settings
Users can choose to allow all cookies, check each time they are saved, or choose to deny saving all cookies by selecting the option in the web browser they use.
- Example of setup method (for Internet Explorer): Tools at the top of a web browser > Internet Options > Personal information
- However, if you refuse to install cookies, you may have difficulty providing the service.
9. Technical/management measures for personal information protection
1) The company is working on the following technical measures to secure safety in order to prevent personal information from being lost, stolen, leaked, tampered with or damaged in processing the user's personal information.
- Your personal information is encrypted and protected. However, even though the company encrypts and protects the user's personal information, there is a possibility that it may be inadvertently lost, stolen, or leaked to others during the process of using the Internet in public places. Therefore, users should not leak or lend or provide personal information to others, and should manage their personal information responsibly from unauthorized collection of personal information by social engineering methods such as phishing. The company shall not be held liable for the loss, theft, phishing or disclosure of such personal information.
- User personal information is protected by password by default, and important data is protected by a separate security function by encrypting files and transmission data.
- The company uses vaccines that automatically update new information to prevent damage caused by computer viruses, with around-the-clock staff in place to take protective measures. If the virus penetrates, it is required to automatically send the virus-infiltration alarm to the employee and automatically treat it.
- The company adopts a security device (SSL or SET) that enables secure transmission of personal information on the network using cryptographic algorithms.
- The company operates the intrusion detection and intrusion prevention system from outside 24 hours to prevent personal information leakage by hacking and other intrusions into the company's information and communication network.
2) The company recognizes the importance of protecting users' personal information and takes the following administrative measures to protect users' personal information, such as limiting the number of employees who handle personal information to a minimum.
- Staff handling personal information are provided with regular in-house and outside consignment training on the acquisition of new security technologies and the obligation to protect their personal information.
- The company prepares internal procedures to prevent leakage of information by people by requiring all employees to submit a security pledge, monitor compliance with personal information processing policies and employees, and take corrective/improvement or other necessary actions if violation details are confirmed. The transfer of the work of the person handling personal information is carried out thoroughly while security is maintained, and the responsibility for personal information accidents after joining or leaving the company is clarified.
- Personal information and general data are not kept mixed, but are stored separately through a separate server.
- Access is controlled by setting up a special protected area such as a data storage room and a computer data room.
- The company shall not be held liable for any mistakes made by the user or for events occurring due to the basic Internet risk. Individual users should properly manage and take responsibility for their IDs and passwords in order to protect their personal information.
10. Personal information protection officer
The company is committed to making sure that users can safely use good information. The company shall assume full responsibility in the event of an accident that goes against the notice given to the user in protecting personal information. However, despite technical complementary measures, the company shall not be held liable for damages of information caused by unexpected accidents caused by hacking or other basic network risks and disputes caused by postings prepared by visitors. The person in charge of handling the user's personal information is as follows, and we provide prompt and sincere answers to personal information related inquiries.
Personal Information Protection Officer Statement: Lee Eun-kyung
Phone number: 1644-5505
11. Civil Service on Personal Information
The company designates and operates a department in charge of personal information protection as follows in order to protect customers' personal information and handle complaints related to personal information.
Personal Information Protection Civil Service Division: [CS Team]
Phone number: 1644-5505
The users can report all complaints related to personal information protection to the person in charge or the department in charge of personal information protection that arise from using the company's services. The company will promptly provide sufficient answers to the users' reports. If you need to report or discuss any other personal information violations, please contact the organization below.
- Personal information violation report center (privacy.kisa.or.kr / 118)
- The Internet Crime Investigation Center of the Supreme Public Prosecutor's Office (www.spo.go.kr / 1301) without a national number
- Cyber Terror Response Center of the National Police Agency (cyberbureau.police.go.kr / 182)
12. Commitment to the High Level